Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Marshall, TX (KASL)
Lat: 32.52°N Lon: 94.31°W Elev: 357ft.
6 Miles NNE Harleton TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE