Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.39 in (1030.7 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
3 Miles SW Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light northwest wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE