A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity84% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.12 in Dewpoint51°F (11°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.52°N Lon: 94.31°W Elev: 357ft.
7 Miles NNE Harleton TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.