Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Dallas Executive Airport (KRBD)
Lat: 32.69 Lon: -96.87 Elev: 659ft.
2 Miles NNW Cockrell Hill TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 46. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 41. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dallas County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE