Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity83% Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph Barometer30.17 in (1021.6 mb) Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Dallas Love Field (KDAL)
Lat: 32.85°N Lon: 96.86°W Elev: 476ft.
2 Miles NNW Cockrell Hill TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.