Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1028.9 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
3 Miles W Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE