Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.19 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.52°N Lon: 94.31°W Elev: 357ft.
8 Miles S Avinger TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.