Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Mission Valley North (MVNSD)
Lat: 32.781°N Lon: 117.138°W Elev: 206ft.
2 Miles SSE San Diego-Clairemont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 52. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE