Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.825°N Lon: 115.66056°W Elev: -43ft.
6 Miles W Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 56. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE