Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.20 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
6 Miles W Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE