Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 G 9 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
DW5256 La Mesa (D5256)
Lat: 32.77170 Lon: -117.03331 Elev: 489ft.
2 Miles W El Cajon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Isolated sprinkles. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Isolated sprinkles. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE