Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 8 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (SWLC1)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
12 Miles NNW Fortuna Foothills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE