Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedSW 8 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (SWLC1)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
12 Miles NNW Fortuna Foothills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. North northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE