Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport (KDFW)
Lat: 32.91°N Lon: 97.03°W Elev: 560ft.
Richland Hills TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 55 by 9am, then falling to around 44 during the remainder of the day. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tarrant County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE