Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity47% Wind SpeedNW 12 mph Barometer30.07 in (1018.4 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 171ft.
2 Miles SSE Akron AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind. Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 7pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Sunday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.