Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.42 in (1030.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -87.62 Elev: 186ft.
2 Miles SSE Akron AL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 45. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hale County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE