Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 G 13 MPH
- Barometer29.62 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Mt. Laguna Observatory (SDMLO)
Lat: 32.841°N Lon: 116.427°W Elev: 6110ft.
2 Miles S Mount Laguna CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. East wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE