Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 4 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (SWLC1)
Lat: 32.90775°N Lon: 114.474028°W Elev: 285ft.
14 Miles N Fortuna Foothills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 58. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Breezy, with a north wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE