Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (SWLC1)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
14 Miles N Fortuna Foothills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE