Mix of precipitation forecast for much of eastern, southern U.S.
A system moving across the Great Lakes will bring a mix of precipitation from the southern Plains to New England on Tuesday. Rain is forecast from TX across the Southeast and into the mid-Atlantic, with freezing rain, sleet and/or mixed precipitation from the Midwest across the Ohio Valley and Central Appalachians. Snow is forecast from the northern Plains across the Great Lakes into New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity89% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer29.93 in (1009.7 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Truth Or Consequences, Truth Or Consequences Municipal Airport (KTCS)
Lat: 33.24°N Lon: 107.27°W Elev: 4849ft.
2 Miles NE Arrey NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 63. West southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph. Wednesday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.