A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedNNE 4 G 8 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint51°F (11°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (SWLC1)
Lat: 32.90775°N Lon: 114.474028°W Elev: 285ft.
13 Miles NE Yuma AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, with a high near 72. North northwest wind around 8 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66. North wind around 7 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light north wind. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.