Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (SWLC1)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
15 Miles NNW Fortuna Foothills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light northeast wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Colorado River Valley CA, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE