Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Thomaston-Upson County Airport (KOPN)
Lat: 32.96°N Lon: 84.26°W Elev: 797ft.
Warm Springs GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Meriwether County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE