Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 5 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
MT. LAGUNA (MLGC1)
Lat: 32.881217 Lon: -116.428803 Elev: 5737ft.
Mount Laguna CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE