Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.973639 Lon: -115.1735 Elev: 278ft.
7 Miles NE Holtville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 103. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 73. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 104. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 104. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 103.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 75.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 104.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 75.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 104.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 77.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 104.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE