Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.973639 Lon: -115.1735 Elev: 278ft.
7 Miles NE Holtville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of showers after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE