Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
HORSE CAMP CANYON (QHRA3)
Lat: 32.936556 Lon: -110.493472 Elev: 4097ft.
13 Miles E Dudleyville AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East southeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Pinal County including Kearny/Mammoth/Oracle, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE