Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.84°N Lon: 105.99°W Elev: 4308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 72. West southwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Tularosa Basin, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE