Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 10 mph
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.84 Lon: -105.99 Elev: 4308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Isolated showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light north northwest wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Tularosa Basin, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE