Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (SWLC1)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
18 Miles NNW Fortuna Foothills AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. South wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Colorado River Valley CA, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE