Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
La Grange-Callawy Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01 Lon: -85.07 Elev: 692ft.
3 Miles NNW West Point GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Troup County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE