Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
La Grange-Callawy Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01 Lon: -85.07 Elev: 692ft.
3 Miles N West Point GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Rain. High near 60. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Troup County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE