Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity41% Wind SpeedN 10 mph Barometer30.31 in Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
La Grange, Callaway Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01°N Lon: 85.07°W Elev: 692ft.
3 Miles N West Point GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.