Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
El Centro, Naval Air Facility (KNJK)
Lat: 32.82500 Lon: -115.66056 Elev: -43ft.
11 Miles SW Westmorland CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. Light north northeast wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE