Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer29.92 in (1011.3 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Truth Or Consequences, Truth Or Consequences Municipal Airport (KTCS)
Lat: 33.24°N Lon: 107.27°W Elev: 4849ft.
2 Miles SSE Caballo NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the evening. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.