Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
EW3204 Canebrake Canyon (E3204)
Lat: 32.90817 Lon: -116.24183 Elev: 1001ft.
8 Miles NNE Mount Laguna CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 35. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Deserts, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE