Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Thunderstorm Heavy Rain in Vicinity
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Alexander City/T.C. Russell Field (KALX)
Lat: 32.92 Lon: -85.96 Elev: 686ft.
4 Miles SSE New Site AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Areas of fog before 10am. High near 61. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 9pm. Low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Rain likely before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tallapoosa County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE