Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity22% Wind SpeedN 12 G 16 mph Barometer30.30 in Dewpoint17°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Alexander City, Thomas C Russell Field Airport (KALX)
Lat: 32.91°N Lon: 85.96°W Elev: 686ft.
4 Miles SSE New Site AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Showers likely before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.