Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.9 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
McKinney National Airport (KTKI)
Lat: 33.18°N Lon: 96.59°W Elev: 577ft.
3 Miles S Saint Paul TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Windy, with a west southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 20 to 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Collin County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE