Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.32 in (1026.8 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Greenwood-LeFlore Airport (KGWO)
Lat: 33.51°N Lon: 90.08°W Elev: 155ft.
4 Miles NNW Goodman MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.