Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
La Grange-Callawy Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01°N Lon: 85.07°W Elev: 692ft.
6 Miles WNW La Grange-Callawy Airport GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 70. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 73. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Troup County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE