Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
La Grange-Callawy Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01 Lon: -85.07 Elev: 692ft.
6 Miles WNW La Grange-Callawy Airport GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 10am. Areas of fog before 9am. High near 53. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Troup County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE