Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
La Grange-Callawy Airport (KLGC)
Lat: 33.01°N Lon: 85.07°W Elev: 692ft.
La Grange GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 73. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Troup County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE