Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Imperial, Imperial County Airport (KIPL)
Lat: 32.83417 Lon: -115.57861 Elev: -56ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a north wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE