Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNW 8 mph Barometer30.27 in DewpointN/A Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Golden Tri Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTR)
Lat: 33.46°N Lon: 88.58°W Elev: 262ft.
4 Miles SSE Memphis AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.