Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Golden Tri Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTR)
Lat: 33.46°N Lon: 88.58°W Elev: 262ft.
4 Miles SSE Memphis AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pickens County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE