Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedN 14 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Golden Tri Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTR)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -88.58 Elev: 262ft.
4 Miles SSE Memphis AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Showers. High near 49. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 46. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain. High near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pickens County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE