Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Golden Tri Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTR)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -88.58 Elev: 262ft.
4 Miles SSE Memphis AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of rain after noon. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pickens County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE