Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dallas / Addison Airport (KADS)
Lat: 32.98 Lon: -96.83 Elev: 643ft.
The Colony TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Denton County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE