Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedNE 10 mph Barometer30.24 in (1024.9 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Greenville, Mid Delta Regional Airport (KGLH)
Lat: 33.48°N Lon: 90.99°W Elev: 131ft.
4 Miles NNE Glen Allan MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers. High near 47. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tonight Showers, mainly before 3am. Low around 38. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.