A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.07 in (1017.8 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Denton Municipal Airport (KDTO)
Lat: 33.21°N Lon: 97.2°W Elev: 650ft.
2 Miles E Hickory Creek TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Showers. High near 45. East southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 42. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.