Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
EW3236 Escondido (E3236)
Lat: 33.12117 Lon: -117.08983 Elev: 600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE