Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
EW3236 Escondido (E3236)
Lat: 33.12117°N Lon: 117.08983°W Elev: 600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 79. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy, with an east wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE