Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 2 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
EW3236 Escondido (E3236)
Lat: 33.12117 Lon: -117.08983 Elev: 600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE