Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1005.9 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Truth Or Consequenc (KTCS)
Lat: 33.23°N Lon: 107.27°W Elev: 4850ft.
Truth or Consequences NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. North northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra County Lakes, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE