Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Truth Or Consequenc (KTCS)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -107.27 Elev: 4850ft.
Truth or Consequences NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Scattered showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra County Lakes, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE