Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
San Marcos Palomar (SDSMP)
Lat: 33.15100 Lon: -117.18200 Elev: 630ft.
San Marcos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Light southeast wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Showers likely after 4am. The rain could be heavy at times. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 55. West wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE