Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
San Marcos Palomar (SDSMP)
Lat: 33.151°N Lon: 117.182°W Elev: 630ft.
San Marcos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 76. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE