Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.47 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Alexander City/T.C. Russell Field (KALX)
Lat: 32.92 Lon: -85.96 Elev: 686ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 44. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then rain likely after noon. High near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Talladega County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE