Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Alexander City/T.C. Russell Field (KALX)
Lat: 32.92°N Lon: 85.96°W Elev: 686ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of showers after 1am. Patchy fog after 4am. Low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature rising to near 63 by 10am, then falling to around 54 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Talladega County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE