Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity40% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer30.31 in Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Thomaston, Thomaston-Upson County Airport (KOPN)
Lat: 32.96°N Lon: 84.26°W Elev: 797ft.
8 Miles SSW Jackson GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Occasional rain. Low around 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.