Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Oceanside, Oceanside Municipal Airport (KOKB)
Lat: 33.21806 Lon: -117.35139 Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE