Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity61% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.86 in Dewpoint63°F (17°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Greene County Regional Airport (K3J7)
Lat: 33.6°N Lon: 83.13°W Elev: 676ft.
9 Miles NNW Haddock GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind. Wednesday Patchy dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Friday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.