Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Borrego Springs (SDBSG)
Lat: 33.22782 Lon: -116.386 Elev: 720ft.
3 Miles SW Borrego Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Deserts, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE