Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer30.37 in Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbus/West Point/Starkville, Golden Triangle Regional Airport (KGTR)
Lat: 33.45°N Lon: 88.58°W Elev: 266ft.
Pickensville AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Showers. High near 57. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night Rain showers likely before 3am, then a slight chance of flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.