Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
EW3055 Vista (E3055)
Lat: 33.23533 Lon: -117.23217 Elev: 440ft.
2 Miles NNW Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 66. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE